Monday, 25 May 2020, 19:39:27
Today at a meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission on Preventing the Spread of the Coronavirus chaired by the Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov, issues of the current epidemiological situation were discussed and a number of specific decisions were taken aimed at restoring areas of activity and ensuring employment of the population.
In regions with a minimum increase in incidence of up to 2% per week, it is allowed to resume activities:
- Trade centers (with the exception of entertainment centers, food courts, cinemas);
- Catering (more than 50 places);
- Non-food stores (over 2 thousand m2);
- Fitness centers, sports centers;
- SPA centers, baths, saunas;
- Children's health camps;
- Public transport without restrictions.
From May 25, 2020, internal air travel opens with the city of Atyrau.
From June 1 on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- in conjunction with the phased resumption of domestic rail services, the work of railway stations will be organized in accordance with the requirements of sanitary standards;
- in compliance with strict sanitary standards, hotel and sanatorium complexes of the Federation of Trade Unions of Kazakhstan and resort, medical and recreational facilities of the regions will begin work.
Work will continue on the transportation of Kazakhstanis from abroad.
Following the meeting, Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov gave a number of specific instructions.