Tuesday, 11 August 2020, 09:53:03
At the government session chaired by Prime Minister Askar Mamin, Minister of Finance Yerulan Zhamaubayev reported on the execution of the state budget of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 7 months of 2020.
Following the results of 7 months of this year, the state budget received revenues in the amount of 4 trillion 468 billion tenge, or the plan was fulfilled by 94.7%. The republican budget received revenues in the amount of 2 trillion 714 billion tenge, or the plan was fulfilled by 83.3%.
Non-fulfillment of the income plan amounted to 544 billion tenge. The main amounts of non-performance are related to taxes such as VAT and CIT.
Non-fulfillment of CIT was influenced by the following factors:
- a drop in prices for main export items by an average of 16.1%, which led to a decrease in revenues from large taxpayers in the mining sector by 120 billion tenge.
- a decrease in the amounts of declared advance payments for 830 large taxpayers compared to 7 months of last year by 184.3 billion tenge.
- a decrease in revenues from second-tier banks by 30 billion tenge.
The main reasons for the non-fulfillment of the VAT plan:
- an increase in VAT refunds by 84.4% or 218.3 billion tenge compared to the same period last year due to the presence of a significant carry-over debit balance since 2019.
- a decrease in sales turnover according to IS Electronic Invoices by 12.4%. The main decrease occurred in the mining industry, where turnover fell by 34.4% or 3.5 trillion tenge compared to the same period in 2019.
- a drop in business activity due to the introduction of a quarantine regime, about 19.3 thousand taxpayers reduced payments by 187 billion tenge.
- a decrease in the trade turnover of the Republic of Kazakhstan with third countries by 9.1%, including in June — by 23.6%, and the number of vehicles importing goods from the PRC — by 16.7%.
Local budgets' own revenues were executed by 120% and amounted to 1 trillion 754 billion tenge. The plan was exceeded by 294 billion tenge. Of these, in taxes — 277 billion tenge. In all regions, revenue targets have been exceeded.
State budget expenditures were executed by 98.6%, republican — by 99.1%, local budgets — by 98.5%.
The republican budget expenditures amounted to 8 trillion 136 billion tenge. 74 billion tenge was not executed. Of these, savings — 13 billion tenge, not utilized — 61 billion tenge.
"The main reasons for failure to master: long-term holding of tender procedures, procedures for concluding contracts, failure to submit acts of completion, non-delivery of goods due to quarantine restrictions, payment for the actually rendered volume of services," the minister said.
Local budget expenditures amounted to 4 trillion 172 billion tenge. 62 billion tenge was not executed.
This year, the regions are provided with targeted transfers in the amount of 2.3 trillion tenge. According to preliminary data, as of August 1, they were allocated 1.1 trillion tenge. Of these, 98.3% have been mastered. 19 billion tenge was not executed. Of these, savings amount to 4 billion tenge, not utilized — 15 billion tenge.
Over the past 7 months, cameral control covered more than 1 million public procurement procedures in the amount of 7.5 trillion tenge. Based on the results of inspections, violations in the amount of 647 billion tenge were prevented.
933 audit events were carried out. The audit covered 543 billion tenge of budget funds. Financial violations were established in the amount of 168 billion tenge. Violations for 161.5 billion tenge were eliminated by restoring the supply of goods, providing services and performing work, reimbursing to the budget and reflecting on accounting. To improve and increase the efficiency of audit objects, 834 recommendations were given. 691 of them were executed.
The comprehensive privatization plan for 2016-2020 was fulfilled by 93%. In 2020, it is planned to implement 70 objects. Of these, 40 are for sale. During the reporting period, 6 objects were sold for 88.4 billion tenge. 34 objects are on sale. 4 objects are aimed at reorganization and liquidation. 26 objects will be put up for sale by the end of the year.