Monday, 12 July 2021, 19:10:47
Today Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov chaired a meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission on Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main issues on the agenda concerned the adoption of decisions on the fight against CVI, put forward by President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev at the Extended Government Session.
The Deputy Prime Minister, as part of the execution of the order of the Head of State, gave orders to state bodies as soon as possible:
- To develop a Strategy for a radical review of measures to counter the COVID-19 virus;
- Until July 19, 2021, to revise and establish real terms for the vaccination of employees of small and medium-sized businesses;
- To arrange for the signing of an agreement with Pfizer and ensure the conclusion of a contract for the supply of vaccine;
- To determine the spheres of life of society, subject to mandatory vaccination before July 19, 2021;
- To work out the issue of launching the Digital Vaccination Card by analogy with the Unified PCR Testing Base;
- To submit proposals before July 19, 2021, to reformat the work of mobile monitoring groups with the priority of active use of digital solutions like Ashyq;
- To develop and approve the Rules for support and motivation of medical workers, operating regardless of the epidemiological situation.
To develop proposals for ensuring the safety of the health of teachers and students when resuming the traditional form of education for schoolchildren and students in the new academic year.
In connection with the deterioration of the epidemiological situation in the country, the Interdepartmental Commission took measures to strengthen quarantine restrictions in the regions located in the red zone, namely to suspend:
- Intercity, intraregional, urban regular and irregular (tourist) bus and minibus transportation, with the exception of objects, participating in the Ashyq project;
- Activities of closed beaches and water parks.
On weekends and holidays, prohibit the following activities:
- public transport;
- public catering facilities, with the exception of those participating in the Ashyq project;
- fitness centers, fitness clubs, yoga centers, sports and recreation facilities, saunas, spa centers, swimming pools, except for those participating in the Ashyq project;
- cinemas, theaters, concert halls, philharmonic societies, computer clubs, bowling alleys, billiard rooms, karaoke, exhibitions, with the exception of those participating in the Ashyq project;
- objects for the sale of non-food products with an area of up to 2,000 m², with the exception of those participating in the Ashyq project, open markets, fairs;
- sports facilities (sports complexes, sports schools, sports clubs, training halls), with the exception of those participating in the Ashyq project;
- educational centers, circles for children and adults, children's development centers;
- food courts, with the exception of those participating in the Ashyq project.
On weekdays, to limit the activities of:
- fitness centers, fitness clubs, yoga centers, sports and recreation facilities, saunas, spa centers, sports facilities, swimming pools participating in the Ashyq project until 20.00;
- trade centers, trading houses, retail chains, regardless of participation in the Ashyq project until 18.00;
- catering facilities, food courts participating in the Ashyq project until 20.00, not participating in the Ashyq project - until 18.00.
In conclusion, the Deputy Prime Minister gave specific instructions to the heads of state bodies and regional akimats to strengthen explanatory work, as well as to increase the coverage of vaccination of the population against coronavirus infection.